About Daffodil Cottage
A good quality terraced cottage in the pretty village of Little Urswick, near Ulverston in Cumbria. Lovingly restored, the cottage provides an ideal base for a couple or small family who wish to explore this delightful and quiet corner of Cumbria, just a short drive from the Lake District National Park. Set out over two floors, this charming, compact cottage offers a lovely, cosy sitting room with gas fire and exposed stonework, a modern well-equipped kitchen, and two well laid-out bedrooms served by a shower room. Outside is a small patio area with furniture, a lovely place to sit out and watch the world go by, along with an enclosed lawned garden to the rear.
Directions from Ulverston
- From Ulverston follow the A590 towards Barrow in Furness.
- After passing through Swarthmoor (approx. 1.25 miles), just after the Cross-a-moor junction, you will see a left hand turn to Great Urswick.
- Take this left turn and follow the lane passing through Great Urswick.
- On entering Little Urswick continue until you pass a row of cottages on your right.
- Lavender Cottage is the second to last one, just before the green and Daffodil Cottage in next door.